The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Eat Well Now and is UK based. Therefore the information may not be applicable for other countries and / or jurisdictions and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- I aim to use my scientific knowledge, clinical skills and expertise as a dietitian in an accurate and professionally responsible manner.
- Transparency is important in social media as is ethics in any writing or reporting.
- I never make or support unjustifiable statements relating to particular products (as per HCPC & BDA guidelines).
- The advice given on this website is aimed at the adult general public and should not be used as an alternative to personally tailored advice given by your own dietitian, doctor or nurse.
- All of the opinions on this website are my own and are 100% honest but you have the right to know if I have accepted money or ‘freebies’ (samples) in the process of formulating those views (as per the Internet Advertising Bureau: IAB guidelines and Advertising Standards Authority ASA).
- It is my policy to only accept compensation from companies I believe in and would already buy myself from/recommend.
- Any sponsorship or other forms of compensation are clearly marked and will never influence the content, topic or posts on this site.
I only ever review or feature products/services which I personally would buy and that I believe, as a Registered Dietitian, could enhance the health, well-being and nutrition of my customers.
- I am lucky enough to be occasionally sent samples of products to try, however I only blog about the ones that I personally and professionally like and that I would buy with my own money. If I do receive a sample there will be a statement saying this at the end of the blog post.
- Any reviews of products are based on my personal preference and a nutrition assessment based on my professional observation, training and expertise as a registered dietitian.
- Any rewards e.g. samples received, do not play a part in the products and services featured/used or statements written on this blog (as per HCPC & BDA guidelines).
I receive many questions about where products can be purchased and so if possible I will link to where I personally have obtained them or where you can purchase them easily and at a reasonable price.
All blog posts containing affiliate links/codes are clearly labelled at the beginning.