All consultations are now conducted ONLINE or by PHONE. Benefits of this approach mean increased flexibility to fit around the clients own commitments. It also means you do not have the hassle of travelling to a clinic.
A personal consultation will involve a full investigation into dietary and lifestyle habits. Assessment is done via a detailed case history, completion of a food diary and any reported symptoms. A review of the diet is then performed. Anthropometric measurements are collected (e.g. weight, height, BMI). Individual nutritional requirements are calculated. Practical recommendations for diet and lifestyle changes are then put forward.
We like to motivate clients to feel more in control of their own diet and lifestyle. If required we can provide a personalised meal plan tailored to individual client needs. We also offer a professional dietary analysis computerised dietary analysis service which will provide you with a complete breakdown of the nutrients you are taking in and compare against the UK dietary recommendations. Ongoing support is always available and is often necessary to achieve desired goals.
We can help with:
- Diabetes – Type 1 and 2 (and pre-diabetes) and putting diabetes into remission
- Weight loss and management including bariatrics
- Weight gain
- High cholesterol, heart healthy and high blood pressure
- Womens health – Pre and post natal nutrition, menopause, Polycystic ovary disease
- Mens health
- Sports nutrition
- Long COVID and recovering from COVID-19
- Gut Health .g. Irritable bowel syndrome/FODMAPs, Coeliacs Disease, Crohns Disease, Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Food intolerance and allergies
- Vegetarian/veganism and plant based diets
- Care of the elderly
- Other medical conditions such as cancer, eating disorders and neurological disorders
Services include individual consultations, dietary analysis, shopping advice and tips, clarification of food labelling and creating healthy eating plans.
Eat Well Now initial consultations usually last up to 60 minutes depending on the package. Follow up appointments are usually 20-30 minutes. Dietary advice that is easy to follow and up to date will be provided. If you have private medical insurance it may be possible to have consultations through your insurance.
If you have a general query we are happy to help where possible.
Our fees correspond to the BDA Freelance Group’s recommended pricing structure.