Do you need regular support and coaching to help you reach your diet and health goals?
We are pleased that we can offer a new smartphone coaching app called BDA Dietitian which can be used to communicate regularly with your Dietitian.
Is the app easy to use?
If you are not 100% confident with technology, please don’t worry, it’s very simple to use. It’s a bit like sending a text message – you can send messages throughout the day and photos too.
- Regular remote support and coaching from a qualified Registered Dietitian
- Dietitian will monitor your progress through photos, activity and weight logs as well as set goals, share documents and surveys.
- Proven to help clients meet their diet and health goals and achieve better outcomes.
- Fits with your own schedule and in any location
- Opportunity for video based calls
- Text message appointment reminders
- Secure communication by messaging and video calls
What can I send to my Dietitian?
- Keep a photographic food diary
- Update your weight and activity
- Ask your Dietitian questions and provide updates
- Discuss any new medical issues e.g changes in blood glucose or medication, diagnoses
How much does it cost?
The package costs £40 a month payable by direct debit or by paypal. For this you will receive twice weekly coaching (2 x 15 minute) sessions. Appointment times to be booked directly with your Dietitian. You can cancel at any time by giving us one calendar month’s notice in writing.
How can I get started with my coaching?
You can download the app from App Shire (for iphone) or Google Play store (for Android) on your smartphone – search for “BDA Dietitian”. Once you’re ready your Dietitian will send you an email with your login and password.
Open this document to find out more detailed information on the BDA Dietitian smartphone app.
If you have any questions, contact us at Eat Well Now